New Macphun Luminar Neptune Walkthrough
Macphun today has released a new free update to Luminar, now called Luminar Neptune, and it has a few awesome new features!!
I have been using a beta version of it for about a week now and these new features are really cool.
Here are the New Feature Highlights:
- Accent – AI-filter – Uses artificial intelligence to create stunning images with a single slider movement, tapping into the power of dozens of filters.
- Quick & Awesome workspace – A workspace consisting of the Accent AI, Saturation & Vibrance and Clarity filters. Great for achieving fast results in a fun and easy way.
- Plug-in integration with Creative Kit and Aurora HDR 2017 – Seamlessly access Macphun’s other photo editing tools you own with Luminar as the host application
- Brush, Gradient and Radial Gradient tools – Dramatically faster performance yields smoother selective editing.
- Vignette filter – Addition of Vignette Styles, Place Center and Pre- and Post-Crop modes deliver even more flexibility to this popular photo finishing tool.
- Memory management – Increased overall performance for large files and 5+ simultaneous open images.
- User Interface changes – Extensive improvements to in-app animation and mode transitions make for a more pleasing editing experience.
- Crop tool update – Added the ability to specify custom crop ratios.
- Local history – Provision for reviewing separate history while in Transform, Denoise, Clone & Stamp modes helps optimize editing.
- Improvements to the Top & Bottom Lighting and Adjustable Gradient Filters
Rather than go through each of the new features here in blog format, I recorded some videos instead to better show them off!
Luminar Neptune Walkthrough:
Podcast with Photo Joseph:
Don’t have Luminar?
Head on over to Macphun’s website and download a FREE trial. If you decide to buy it, it currently costs $69. Current Macphun customers can get it for $59.
And if you use coupon code: mattsuess you get an additional 10% off Luminar and also Aurora HDR 2017.