Capture One Pro updated to v7.2
Capture One Pro raw converter software from Phase One has recently been updated to version 7.2
The free update mostly brings support to Phase One’s new IQ250 digital back and fixes a number of bugs.
Here is a link to the update.
Here are the release notes:
Highlights, version 7.2
This release provides support for the new Phase One IQ250 digital back and offers a large number
of improvements related to key features of the IQ250. In addition it fixes a number of bugs.
Camera file support
• Phase One IQ250. Camera tethered support
• Phase One IQ250.
Improvements and bug fixes
- Improved live view frame rate on Mac.
- Improved live view alignment between Mac and Windows
- Fixed a number of live view issues.
- Improved tethered stability on Mac.
- Fixed some XMP syncing issues.
- Improved importer performance on Mac.
- Fixed a stability issue related to collapsing of stacks on Mac.
- Fixed a stability issue related to reordering jobs in the batch queue on Mac.
- Fixed some LCC issues.
- A number of other bug fixes.