Perfect Photo Suite 9.5 Online Crash Course 6-hour Training Video – taught by Matt Suess
Learn all of the basics – and even some advanced – techniques from this very powerful and easy to learn photo enhancement software from on1. This is software I personally use on just about every photo I process and enhance!
Watch my Introductory Video:
My pre-recorded online course will quickly get you up and running with Perfect Photo Suite 9.5 and in no time you will be enhancing the color and clarity of your photos, you will understand layers and sky replacement, make global and localized adjustments, learn how to enhance and touch up people’s faces, convert you photos to stunning black & white images, add special effects, resize your photos for print & online, and much, much more.
The course is comprised of approx. 6 hours of content and over 55 videos that you can watch on any device. You also receive a copy of all of the photos I use in the recordings so you can follow along step by step with the pre-recorded video.
There is a format to post and ask questions too. You have unlimited access to the course and you can watch as often as you like. In addition you can download the videos so you can go at your own pace wherever you are watching from.
No matter if you are a complete beginner to Perfect Photo Suite or you already have some experience using it, this online course is for you! All of the modules in the Suite are discussed in detail and I provide you with many tips and techniques that I use on all of my photographs.
I am an expert with Perfect Photo Suite (PPS) and have been teaching it for a number of years now. My in-person 2-day Crash Course class – which this online course is modeled off of – has often sold out and I have taught it in Scottsdale, Tempe, Santa Fe, and Dallas to date.
Take a look at some of the free videos from this course here on my website, read the student testimonials, then enroll in my Perfect Photo Suite 9.5 online training video to start improving your own photographs right away!
Preview some of the actual course videos for FREE!!
Scroll down to the bottom of this page to view the videos!!
Testimonials from Course Students:
Matt Suess, photographer and teacher extraordinaire, provides anyone who uses and wants a complete understanding of Perfect Photo Suite 9.5 the clearest, most concise yet detailed, and beautiful instructional videos on the subject - bar none! His videos, arranged in a linear fashion, lay a foundation that allows solid understanding of the Suite’s tools and techniques to make an ordinary image into a thing of beauty. Matt, having used Perfect Photo Suite for years, knows the program inside and out. His comfort with the program and his photographer’s techniques which he generously shares, provide a unique learning experience anyone from novice to expert can appreciate and enjoy. The Matt Suess Perfect Photo Suite videos are the only source of instruction on the subject you’ll ever need to thoroughly understand the program.
You’ve provided a lot of information, OMG, hours and hours worth! It is like being in your class. Excellent tool for me.
Matt, Matt, Matt... I'm loving this course. Well worth the entry fee. Your information is well organized. I like your delivery. It's the best On1 tutorial I've found.
What you have created is amazing, technically and otherwise. How you can do all of it out of the back of a camper just seems impossible. I’m so impressed with the technical aspects of the site. Not your ordinary cut and paste blog.
Thank you for the PPS9.5-course, I've learned a lot.
You did a great job on the coarse. I have a feeling I will refer to it often.
Just finished the course and found it very informative and well presented.
Just finished your 6 hour crash course and learned a lot.
Carolyn Van Calcar
I have been watching your On One Perfect training videos and am enjoying them immensely. Nicely done.
PPS is made up of 7 different modules. Here is a highlight of what you will learn in each one of them:
- Browse Module: learn how to find your photos, add new folders, rename files, read camera metadata, move and delete photos, view your photos at 100%, and more.
- Layers Module: learn about layers, stacking and blending, transform layer sizes, move and delete layers, crop, erase, and clone. You will also learn how to mask objects and do cut-outs as well as replace the sky in your photos.
- Enhance Module: Perfect Enhance allows you to go in and make quick adjustments to your photo. Learn how to control brightness, contrast, vibrance, temperature, detail, vignettes, sharpening, and more. Use the Magic Eraser and Retouch Brush to remove things like power lines and dust spots. Use and create your own presets to use over and over again.
- Portrait Module: If you photograph people you are going to love the Perfect Portrait module. Learn how to easily whiten eyes and teeth, add detail to the eyes and enhance lip color, smooth skin and remove blemishes, adjust skin color and reduce shine, and more.
- Effects Module: Perfect effects is where you take your ordinary photos and make them extraordinary. With an extensive library of presets – each one fully customizable – you will learn how to add single or numerous effects to your photos to give them a unique and creative look that would be hard to achieve in any other software program.
- B&W Module: Creating amazing black and white photos is easy with the Perfect B&W module in Perfect Photo Suite. In addition to using numerous presets, you will learn how to convert your photo into black & white using numerous manual controls to give you the exact look that you want. In addition to b&w you can convert your photo to sepia or use other colors to tint your image. You will also learn how to bring back some of the original color for truly creative looks.
- Resize Module: You have your photo perfected and now it is time to have it printed and shared on social media sites. Perfect Resize is the perfect tool to do that with. Learn how to use the built-in presets for popular photo sizes and printers, and learn how to manually resize your photos. You can resize them smaller or much larger than your original while keeping all of the details.
This course is based on using PPS as a stand-alone program. While it can be used as a plugin to Lightroom and Photoshop, I don’t go into detail on using it as a plugin. If you do use PPS as a plugin you are sure to benefit from the course regardless, as most of what you will learn in this course can be applied. The main difference between using PPS as a stand-alone program or as a plugin is workflow related.
The course is priced at $79.95. You can enroll or check out a FREE Trial here.
Priced at just $79.95
6-hrs, 55+ videos, stream and/or downloadEnroll or sign up for a FREE Trail here!
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact me.
FREE Videos from the Course:
Enjoy these FREE videos from the actual course!
File Types Supported in Perfect Photo Suite
Browser Module Features
When to use the Enhance Module
The Effects Module Interface